PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.0
PS CLEMENTINE PRO IS A MODERN DATA-MINING AND DATA SCIENCE ANALYTICS ENVIRONMENT.
It is a comprehensive solution that allows building, easily monitoring and managing analytical processes embedded in business reality. The presence in the solution of IBM SPSS Modeler – one of the best analytical engines – guarantees analysts access to a wide range of algorithms and advanced data management tools, and the original Predictive Solutions procedures allow flexible adaptation of the tool to business needs.
The main new features in PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.0 are:
The new improved version of the PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.0 solution was developed based on the needs reported by our customers. Care has been taken to improve the functionality and compatibility of the solution. In this way, from PS CLEMENTINE PRO version 3.0 it is possible to install the software on a central computer located in an environment other than Windows. Currently the following Linux system distributions are supported:
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and higher,
- Red Hat Enterprise 7 and higher,
- Debian 8 and higher.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTEGRATION WITH IT INFRASTRUCTURE
From version 3.0 PS CLEMENTINE PRO allows full communication with network services – both in SOAP and REST technology.
Already in PS CLEMENTINE PRO version 2.2 it was possible to use 5 additional nodes:
- PS FILE LIST – enables simultaneous reading and combining of several flat files with the same structure;
- PS VARIABLE NAMES – allows to easily and quickly change the names of several variables at the same time;
- PS SOAP SOURCE NODE – allows to collect data from services that are available on the Internet and provide the data using SOAP technology;
- PS SOAP OUTPUT NODE – allows to send the processed data from the stream to external online services;
- PS CLEMENTINE JOB – enables triggering a task defined in the PS
- CLEMENTINE PRO system memory;
- PS CDS JOB – enables sending an IBM SPSS Collaboration & Deployment Services job activation order.
PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.0 includes all nodes from version 2.2 and additionally:
- PS SOAP TRANSITION NODE – allows collecting data from services available on the Internet that provide data using the SOAP protocol, based on previous parameters/policies preset by the user (e.g. data from 01/04/2020);
- PS REST SOURCE NODE – allows downloading data from services available on the Internet written in REST architectural style;
- PS REST TRANSITION NODE – enables communication with network services written in REST architectural style. The node is used to download data, create and send data to a service, update data, and remove data from a service;
- PS REST EXPORT NODE – sends or removes data from the analysis process to external online services.
The node supports network services written in REST architectural style.
Database access controller update included e.g. Orac
NEW VERSIONS OF ANALYSIS ENVIRONMENTS
PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.0 includes new versions of analysis engines, namely:
- IBM SPSS Modeler, version 18.2.2 – adds Snowflake fast database service and cross-validation in automated data modeling procedures – in Auto Classifier and Auto Numeric nodes;
- R version 3.5 – improved memory usage efficiency and computation speed thanks to the inclusion of the ALTREP project;
- Python version 3.7 – simplifications in terms of data class definition and asynchronous process coding, UTF8 mode, functions that allow time return with nanosecond accuracy, changes in the code debugging process based on a loop, and many others.
IMPROVEMENTS IN AUTOMATION
The latest version offers new possibilities for automatic triggering of analysis processes according to a schedule:
- A new method of job activation has been introduced – Interval. This functionality allows activating jobs at certain time intervals, e.g. every 15 minutes during a time range defined by the start and end dates;
- The possibility of activating jobs has been extended by web service communication: now we can also use communication via REST technology;
- The same task can be triggered in different ways, namely by using a configured task list, a file monitor or a web service;
- The storage of database authentication data is now done at the task level and not at the stream level as before, which allows more flexible use of streams.
Version 3.0 introduces improvements in task management:
- Monitoring tasks (controllers) available from the manager level. Change of view type allows to filter controller messages by task date and type;
- New task history – available as an additional tab at the repository application window level. It can be used not only to find a task and information about its execution, but also directly to the stream in the repository used by the task.
The architectural changes in PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.0 have, for example, increased the security of user data and the supervision of the environment:
- it is possible to identify the user who activates a job.